Statement (organization) of accounting
The main purpose of accounting is to organize the most efficient work of accounting, which includes:
- Determination of the most optimal accounting system,
- Drawing up and coordination of the schedule of the document circulation of the company.
At the same time, stable work of the company and minimal costs for processing of primary documentation should be ensured. If the statement of accounting in an organization or company is executed correctly, it will allow in the future management to receive reliable financial reports at any time.
Thus, the correct setting of accounting from scratch allows:
- Significantly reduce the time required for processing and documenting financial and business operations;
- Facilitate control over the correctness of accounting, filling out registers and generating reports;
- Supervise the management of financial activities of the organization and make important management decisions based on reliable information;
- Increase profitability by optimizing the costs of the organization.
When carrying out the accounting at the enterprise, the specialists of Dinas-Audit resolve the following list of tasks:
- Detailed study of the specifics of the activity;
- The organization of primary accounting, the formation of basic rules for documenting and the workflow system;
- Development and approval of accounting policy in the field of tax and accounting;
- Formation of a working chart of accounts and creation of standard accounting entries;
- Creating a list and forms of standard documentation for primary accounting, as well as tax and accounting registers.
Tax and accounting at the enterprise is performed both at its opening, and in case of reorganization of the company, as well as when changing the scope of activities, legislative base or when restoring accounting.
Accounting is one-off and is one of the fundamental for the financial stability of the enterprise, as well as for obtaining up-to-date information on the current state of affairs, and developing correct and timely management decisions to avoid significant financial and labor costs.
The main stages of the accounting process:
- Analysis of the company's activities (studying the specifics of the work, the existing organizational structure, business processes, etc.);
- Analysis of tax deductions and development of a company's tax policy that meets the requirements of Russian legislation; • Development of methods for accounting and tax accounting (accounting policy of the company);
- Formation of the working plan of accounts of book keeping;
- Development of forms of primary accounting documents;
- Development of tax register forms;
- Development of workflow schedule;
- Development of job descriptions of accounting staff and creation of a list of officials authorized to sign primary documents;
- Approval of the workflow schedule;
At the same time, it is possible to make a complete statement of accounting, as well as the development and implementation of separate elements of accounting and tax accounting.
In addition to providing accounting services, our company's specialists conduct consultations, provide useful recommendations and provide all necessary assistance in the implementation of the developed accounting system.
Regardless of who keeps the accounting and tax accounting of the company - a staff specialist, an accountant from an outsourcing company or the head himself, the responsibility for the correctness of reports and the timeliness of their submission to the appropriate supervisory bodies is borne by the manager. If we take into account the fact that stability and efficiency of the enterprise depends on the establishment and maintenance of accounting, then every business owner is undoubtedly interested in competently rendered services. This is what Dinas-Audit guarantees its customers. Turning to our specialists, you can be sure that the constructed accounting and tax accounting system will take into account all the features of your firm's activities and fully complies with the current legislation.