Pre-sale examination of the company's activitiesBy looking for a suitable object for investment, the investor wants to get information in advance about all the pitfalls. Data reporting and information provided by the previous owner of the company is often not credible. Audit of accounting and tax reporting will provide a clear idea of how the company is developing and what it really stands for.
When it is necessary
- You want to acquire an asset and are not sure of the reliability of the information you provide
- You want to sell the asset and expect to provide a high level of confidence in the business, to prove your conscientiousness, to demonstrate the transparency of intentions
- Plan a merger or look for a reliable business partner
How we are workingBefore selling or acquiring a company, you can contact the audit firm "Dinas-Audit". After the conclusion of the contract, the company's core specialists will begin an audit of the company's accounting and tax reporting. In addition, our focus will be on tax and other risks, the quality of company management, constituent documents, the firm's obligations, information about stocks, movable and immovable property. Based on the data of the audit you can take a balanced and informed decision on the purchase of the company or abandon the transaction.
Pre-sale examination: what we do
- We estimate the organization of the accounting and tax accounting system
- We carry out verification of constituent documents
- Identify and analyze tax risks
- Identify and evaluate both creditor and receivables