Objectives of evaluationBusiness valuation is necessary to make rational decisions for the management of an enterprise, to optimize its financial and economic activities, personnel structure and to increase efficiency. Having carried out evaluation activities, you will be able to find the most appropriate strategy for your company in order to make it as competitive as possible. This is the meaning of the activities of the company's owner and development managers. The assessment of enterprises occurs in the following cases:
- You are planning to make a transaction for the purchase or sale of a whole business or a part thereof;
- Your company needs restructuring (liquidation, merger, acquisition, spin-off);
- You need to determine the creditworthiness of the company;
- You are going to transfer the business for rent;
- You want to determine the tax base for its optimization;
- You need to attract investment capital.