FINANCIAL ADVISORYFinancial consulting of the enterprise is a modern concept, including tax consulting and accounting consulting of the enterprise.
The tax consulting carried out by the specialists of Dinas-Audit implies not only assistance in determining the general taxation model, which depends on the characteristics of the activity and structure of the enterprise under investigation, but also on the issues of tax planning and other important problems. Tax consulting provides for the implementation of an effective and carefully designed tax planning system. Ultimately, financial consulting promotes business development.
Accounting consulting is also an integral part of the successful operation of any enterprise. Competent consultations of the specialists of the company "Dinas-Audit" will help the head to monitor all items of expenditure and revenues, in addition to identify and eliminate existing mistakes in the company's financial model.
Thus, a comprehensive, comprehensive study of all aspects of labor and financial activities of the enterprise under study that has chosen accounting consulting is guaranteed. Consulting services include in-depth, broad-profile analysis, financial and tax structuring. At all stages of implementation of the instructions received, specialists carry out consulting support. Therefore, financial consulting, helps to identify and exclude any negative factors that are present during the work of the company-customer.
Types of consulting services:
- Professional consulting in the field of tax and accounting, assistance in resolving disputable financial issues, such as the return of excess taxes paid or the use of exempt funds for other purposes, the full protection of the interests of the client company;
- Any client of Dinas-Audit, who has selected accounting consulting, is available the full range of qualified taxation services, for example, the development of schemes and the implementation of projects that help optimize the costs of the enterprise;
- Tax consulting also implies the protection of the interests of the client in case of claims to the submitted accounts by authorized inspection bodies. Recently, this service is especially relevant. - Permanent subscription service, including written oral counseling;
- Representation of clients' interests in relations with authorities and tax service when, in the opinion of the client, the specialist knowledge of the consultant will be required;
- Preparation of written requests on behalf of the client in the IFNS;
- Preparation of written opinions on the client's requests relating to accounting and taxation
Proposed forms of cooperation:
- One-time consultations, in writing or by phone (payment is made after the fact);
- Monthly subscription service (assumes a fixed monthly payment, not depending on the number of consultations of the Customer);
- Periodical thematic consultations, for which a separate contract is concluded each time (prepayment and final settlement are made in the same way);
- Representation in customs, currency and tax authorities, arbitration and other courts (payment is made on an hourly basis or otherwise by prior arrangement).