IT-AUDITIT audit is an expert analysis of IT processes and IT infrastructure. The purpose of the audit is to show how the IT business in your company really is.
IT audits are conducted in cases when:
- There are alleged or confirmed problems in the enterprise information security system (data leaks, successful virus attacks, data loss facts);
- There are alleged or confirmed problems in the functioning of the IT infrastructure (errors in the architecture of IT or the operation of specific equipment associated with their implementation or arising during the operation);
- It is required to evaluate the effectiveness of management of internal IT services and propose ways to optimize them (restructuring, switching to outsourcing of certain services or abandoning it) and help the customer implement these solutions;
- Business customers are not satisfied with the quality of the IT services provided.
IT audit allows the company's managers:
- Get systematic and reliable information about the state of the IT infrastructure;
- Identify existing problems and assess business risks associated with the use of IT;
- Determine the sufficiency of existing IT resources for current business tasks;
- Identify the possibility of reducing budgets for IT by optimizing the use of resources;
- Identify possible ways of developing IT in the company in accordance with the needs of the business.
- This is the most valuable information for IT-managers and top-managers of the company. It is contained in the audit report. Based on these data, you can plan further steps to improve the reliability and development of IT in your company.
Types of IT audits offered by Dinas-Audit:
- IT infrastructure audit - the analysis of the correct architecture and settings in terms of reliability and compliance with business objectives;
- Information Security Audit (IS) - analysis of existing information security risks (external, internal);
Audit of IT processes - analysis of IT management processes in terms of compliance with business objectives and best practices.